Manual transmission, 2-hour lesson
Requirements for stick-shift lesson
- Student must have a valid, CA driver’s license
- Student must provide the vehicle
- Student must provide current insurance and registration for vehicle
If you have all of the above requirements, we will send a professional instructor to your home to teach you how to operate your manual transmission. Bay Area Driving School does not have manual-transmission training vehicles.
We service the following cities
Alameda – Berkeley – Blackhawk – Castro Valley – Danville- Dublin – Fremont – Hayward – Kensington – Livermore – Newark- Oakland – Piedmont – Pleasanton – San Leandro – San Lorenzo – San Ramon – Union City. For those who live in other cities, we are happy to meet you at our main office OR at a nearby B.A.R.T. station.
There is a $15+ travel fee per lesson, depending on where you live. If you choose to meet us at our office located at 1070 A Street Hayward, there is no additional fee.
Health & Safety
At Bay Area Driving School, the health and safety of our customers and community is our first priority. Many changes have transpired since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Student not allowed to take lesson if they ill or experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (i.e. sore throat, cough, fever, body aches, etc.).
- Vehicle’s high touch points will be disinfected between lessons.
- Hand sanitizer always available in training vehicles.
- Face mask are optional, per instructor’s discretion.